GastroGays Cocktail Masterclass- how to get involved!
The countdown is on until #BloomAtHome and if you haven’t already marked your calendars, you can find out more information on the line up and how to tune in here.
Food writers and content creators The GastroGays are hosting a live cocktail masterclass as the penultimate event of the day on Sunday June 6th, which will take place at 6pm over on the @bordbiabloom Instagram page.
They will be shaking things up with 3 delicious cocktails to celebrate the Bloom weekend- find out what you need below and join along in the fun on Sunday June 6th.
Cocktail Masterclass- what you need :
Bloom Basil Smash Ingredients
- 45ml Vodka (chilled)
- 20ml Lemon Juice
- 10ml Sugar Syrup
- 10-15 Basil Leaves
Elderflower Sour Ingredients
- 50ml Gin
- 25ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- 50ml Elderflower Cordial
- 1 egg white
- Angostura Bitters (optional)
Sweet Tea Sangria
- 500ml black tea, brewed and cooled
- 100g granulated sugar
- 400ml pomegranate or cranberry juice
- 250ml freshly squeezed orange juice (smooth)
- 1 large orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 lemon, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 medium apple, cored and cut into cubes
- sprigs of mint (optional)
- dash of soda water or sparkling water