In order to ensure that everyone who comes to Bloom has the very best experience, Bord Bia has compiled a list of top tips to get to the Phoenix Park!
Bloom takes place in the Visitor Centre of the Phoenix Park, Dublin which is situated on the main Chesterfield Avenue road running from the Main Gate at Parkgate Street to the Castleknock Gate. Please note that the Ashtown Gate will be closed for the duration of the Bloom event.
Travel options to Bloom include:
- Free buses: A number of courtesy shuttle buses will run from Park Gate Street to Bloom and back, from 8.30am to 7pm daily
- Luas: For those who can take the Luas, travel to the Heuston stop and then avail of the free shuttle bus from Parkgate Street
- Train: Those who arrive by train can avail of a free shuttle bus to Bloom.
- Dublin Bus: The 46a leaves you to the North Circular Road Gate. Please note, it is a 30-minute walk from here to the site.
- On foot: Chesterfield Avenue is the Pedestrian Entrance to Bloom. It takes approximately 25 minutes to walk from either Parkgate Street or Castleknock Gate to the Bloom event.
- By bicycle: It is possible to cycle right up to the Bloom event site and cyclists can avail of free facilities to park and lock their bikes.
- By car: Parking is available at a daily rate of €5. There are two car parks available for those who wish to drive.
- Red Car Park A: Serving City Centre Traffic from the Main Gate to the Phoenix Park (Parkgate Street) and the NCR Gate. Once you enter the Phoenix Park, follow the signs for the Red Car park
- Green Car Park B: Serving both City Centre / NCR traffic North City & M50 Traffic from the Castleknock Gate and White’s Gate. Once you enter the Phoenix Park, follow the signs for the Green Car park